“Work From Home” (WFH) is a noticeable movement quickly affecting real estate markets as cities’ stress and negativity levels arise, doers and makers are seeking a plan B.
We all want to lead a healthy balanced life, connect to nature, have time to spend with our friends, families and grow spiritually.
Why Costa Rica?
• Costa Rica is Expat friendly (over 100,000 American Expats residing in Costa Rica).
• Properties in Costa Rica are privately owned.
• Costa Rica is Eco-friendly and oriented for the preservation of nature.
• Proximity to US (3 hours from NY or Miami and 5 Hours to LA or SF).
• Simple residentship for real estate investors, starting at $150,000 investments.
Why Santa Teresa
• One of planet Earth’s only 5 Blue Zones.
• Incredible natural surroundings perfectly combining beaches, jungles and wildlife.
• Bohemian culture with a multinational atmosphere.
• Diverse food culture.
Why This Specific Land?
We have studied the land in all of its aspects:
• Options to expand and and more
A semi intentional community
Members of Yoko Village purchase direct and private ownership of a “turn-key” designed villas with different models to choose from. Yoko Village allows members to be in a secluded natural paradise while still being connected.
Aimed at a mix of families and single founders, creators, artists and remote corporate workers, Yoko Village allows members to enjoy the healthiest and most effective worklife balance.
Yoko Village is a “semi intentional community”
This means that there is no leader or guru, but a democratic management that aims to keep the highest levels of comfort and freedom for its habitats. Owners can decide to volunteer and help the community, and/or pay for existing services instead.Members can have the choice of dining together or at their home.
Yoko Village values
• PermCulture/Organic farming
What’s inside Yoko Village
Yoko Village is a gated community consisting of:
• 45 villas (1 and 2 bedrooms)
• Co-work center
• Spiritual center and temple for meditation
• Large communal Yoga Deck
• Large natural pool
• Communal kitchen and dining facilities
• Communal restaurant
• Organic farm, plantation &, gardens
Having recently secured our land, YokoVillage is finally able to release sales contracts on December 1st.
Due to our busy back office operation, YokoVillage has already secured a number of committed pioneer buyers.
Construction of the road and bridge connecting YokoVillage to the towns main road has begun and we are in the process of subdividing the lots where all future villas will be situated. As you can see, we are moving quickly!
Houses in Yoko Village are built ground up, are beautifully designed, furnished, and weather resistant.
Prices are between $245K - $450K based upon size and finish.
Yoko Village has amenities that are exclusive to its residents including a gym with an olympic size swimming pool, large elegant co-working space with ocean views, communal restaurant, communal garden, and is located in a gated property with 24hr security service providing comfort and security for your family and investment.