With over 4000 inquiries coming in from potential members in the first 6 months of 2021, and many recurring questions about the purchasing process, we have created these 10 easy steps to follow for the purchase of a villa in Yoko Village.
10 Steps to Paradise
- Understand that this is a pre-sale project. Phase I and II construction will begin in mid 2022. It takes an estimated 1.5 years from the time of the deposit to the completion of your villa.
- Review essential info on the Yoko Village website FAQ and in the presentation.
- Choose your preferred lot and size: 1000m², 2000m², or 5000m².
- Select your villa size and model: 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms.
- Schedule a zoom meeting with Jean Sebastien Girard, Head of Sales, to discuss any concerns or have any additional questions you might have. Want to move forward?
- Schedule a zoom meeting with Liran Rosenfeld, Creator & Managing Partner, to discuss the vision of Yoko Village.
- Come visit us, especially if you are not familiar with the Santa Teresa area. We will be happy to take you on a tour of the Yoko Village grounds and building site!
- Send Jean Sebastien Girard your full name, mailing address, and email address so that our legal department can prepare your contracts.
- Sign contracts and pay the deposit.
- Payment schedule is described below.
Answers to frequently asked process questions:
- All prices are in USD.
- You do own the title to your land.
- Any of the 1000m² or 2000m² lots can accommodate a 1BR, 2BR, or 3BR villa.
- 5000m² lots can have 1 (at $1.1 million) or 2 (at $1.5 million) 3BR villas on them. Unfortunately, there is no financing available for the ocean view lots.
- You can rent out your villa when you are not there. Yoko Management will handle every detail for you (20% fee of rental income) or you can do it yourself.
- Furnishings and appliances are not included in the price. We are offering furnishing packages, in either Modern or Balinese style, at an additional cost. We estimate this cost to be around $15k for a 2BR villa.
- Buying a villa in Yoko Village does qualify you and your family for residency.
- Financing is available. For 2BR and 3BR villas, we offer financing of 50% of the price, over 2 years at 7% interest.
- The monthly home maintenance fee ($200) is optional.
- Yes, Yoko Village Inc is now a U.S. company based in Delaware and is currently fundraising for Yoko Village #2.
If you’d like to dive in a bit deeper and have even more questions resolved, check out our latest blog post with May’s FAQ.
We have made an update to our payment structure, intending to make your initial investment more manageable. Even at this early stage, your comfort is our top priority. Our new payment structure reflects this with less required up-front, and more upon delivery of your luxury villa.
To start, we reduced the deposit by a whopping 50% from $50,000 to $25,000.
Next, we adjusted the structure from 5 payments with only 10% remaining upon completion, to 4 equal payments of 25%.
An initial $25,000 deposit is required to secure your purchase, which will be deducted from the total cost.
- 1st payment of 25% when plans and permits have been presented.
- 2nd payment of 25% when the foundation of the villa has been completed.
- 3rd payment of 25% when the concrete floors, electricity, and sewage installations are finished.
- 4th payment of 25% when the villa is built and finished.
You can see the financing breakdown below, with a 3BR model ($646,000 – Phase III) as an example. This same structure will also apply to the 2BR models. We are not offering finance on the 1BR model.
We would ask you to pay the first 50% ($323,000) in the following structure:
An initial $25,000 deposit is required to secure financing, which will be deducted from the total cost.
- 1st payment of 25% when plans and permits have been presented. ($74,500)
- 2nd payment of 25% when the foundation of the villa has been completed. ($74,500)
- 3rd payment of 25% when the concrete floors, electricity, and sewage installations are finished. ($74,500)
- 4th payment of 25% when the villa is built and finished. ($74,500)
Once the house is delivered, the remaining 50% (+7% annual interest) would be paid in instalments determined by your financing agreement.
For a 2-year financing agreement on your 3BR Villa, the amortization schedule would breakdown as follows:
Upon completion of construction, the owner can move in or choose to rent their villa. However, the title would not be fully transferred until 100% of the payment has been received.
*All information above is regarding Yoko Village’s 1st project in Santa Teresa*